1 x PT Session
£50.00 per session
6 x PT Sessions
5% discount per session (if paid for in advance)
12 x PT Sessions
10% discount per session (if paid for in advance)
Due to popular demand I also offer personal training in pairs or couples, price is upon application.
All major debit / credit cards are accepted and payment by standing order is also available.
8.15am to 8.15pm
8.15am to 4.30pm
9.30am to 3.15pm
Terms and Conditions:
All personal training sessions are subject to the following:
Neil Symington Personal Training Agreement
My commitment to you:
- All sessions last for an hour (unless previously advised) and will start promptly at the agreed time and finish on time.
- All personal information and the details of training are strictly private and confidential.
- All sessions will be prepared / planned in advance and will be designed considering your safety, physical abilities, enjoyment and personal goal.
- You will never do the same workout session twice. All sessions are different.
- If a session is cancelled within 24 hours you will be given an additional complimentary session.
- If a session is re-arranged on the same day you will receive an additional complimentary session.
- If I am more than 10 minutes late for a session it will be completed and you will not be charged. You will also receive an additional complimentary session.
- If you feel uncomfortable about doing a particular exercise, or with any part of the training, please bring this to my attention. You will not be expected to justify this or explain yourself. I will amend the workout and carry on with the session.
- I will have full Public Liability Insurance to cover all activities of Personal Training.
- I will maintain the professional standards and the ethical Code of Practice required by my Level 4 membership of REP’s (The Register of Exercise Professionals).
- I will also maintain the professional standards required by my membership of the NRPT (National Register of Personal Trainers) and FitPro.
Your commitment to your training:
- All sessions must be paid for in advance.
- You will train wearing appropriate clothing and train to the best of your abilities.
- A 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all arranged sessions and will be charged in full, including sessions cancelled the night before. This does not apply to a session cancelled due to illness or an unforeseen emergency.
- The cancellation policy includes sessions that are re-arranged on the same day. The original scheduled session will also be charged in full.
- If you do not arrive within 20 mins of the agreed start time it will be deemed that the session has been cancelled and will be subject to the cancellation policy.
- All sessions must be used within six months of purchase or will be deemed as expired and non-refundable.